Phonak Roger NeckLoop is a universal inductive neckloop receiver that allows any person with a hearing loss to have industry leading speech in noise benefits.
Phonak Roger NeckLoop (02) can be used together with all Roger microphones and it is compatible with hearing aids, BAHA’s and cochlear implants with a T-coil, regardless of the hearing device brand. Improved hearing performance with Phonak Roger – Roger technology provides better speech understanding over distance and noise. Just turn on your Roger NeckLoop and use the display and battery level indicator to easily see the status of the receiver.
Designed for everyday use – With its light weight and detachable neck loop in two lengths, it is comfortable to use for both adults and children. Once connected to a Roger microphones it stays connected. Just switch it on and it lasts for 10 hours. Roger NeckLoop uses a USB C interface for charging and digital output, an easy to read display and a 3.5mm headphone audio output.
Bringing conversations closer – Phonak Roger NeckLoop is worn around the neck by adults, students and children above 8 years old to give access to the complete Roger microphone portfolio and the benefit of Roger technology in noisy situations and over distance and brings conversations closer.
Roger Neckloop replaces Roger Mylink.
- Visual display for connection, battery level and volume control
- Rechargeable built in battery
- Over 10 hours operating time
- Suitable for those that don’t use hearing aids – just plug in Roger NeckLoop headphones
- Detachable neckloop
- Hear speech up close or at distance with a range upto 30m
- A 2 year Manufacturers Warranty is included – Please ask about the cost of extending this to a 5 Year Warranty
Safety Note : If you are fitted with a pacemaker, we recommend that you check with your hospital or consultant before using any inductive neckloop.